||In order to better serve our members, NAED and the Electrical Distributors Credit Bureau (EDCB) are working together to build an industry-specific database that will provide comprehensive credit reporting products and services to NAED members. These benefit include the following:
- Access to industry specific trade data - NAED members that share their trade A/R data will be considered an Anchor Member and which receive enhanced benefits
- Life-time special pricing of the Industry Specific Credit Report which will be available on a local, regional and national reporting basis
- Access to Flash Inquiry & Flash Alert - An online environment for NAED members to communicate with each other anonymously about problematic accounts
- Portfolio Monitoring - Email notifications of slow pays, charge-offs, or unusual activity will be provided to data providers and no charge thru testing
- Access to Multi-Bureau Credit Reports - All of the trade data received will be included and combined into a single report (including reports from Experian, Dun & Bradstreet and Equifax)
- Free Product Training & Unlimited Amount of Logins
For more information or an application, please contact NAED Member Services at at (888) 791-2512 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.