Why is training important?
An effective training program allows you to:
- Transform new hires into productive employees quickly
- Unleash the potential and creativity of every employee
- Empower employees to take advantage of new opportunities
- Create a culture of engaged, productive employees
- Enable employees to exceed customer expectations
- Retain the invaluable expertise and experience of employees
What we offer
The NAED Education & Research Foundation has over 40 years of experience in developing training courses that promote the success of individuals and their companies. We understand the obstacles your company faces. Whether training a diverse employee population; having limited staff to administer personalized development plans; combating a limited budget and time restraints; or not having a means to measure effectiveness...NAED has solutions.
The NAED Learning Center is the training resource for all NAED members, and to
ensure that everyone can make the most of it, there are now three ways to
Partner with NAED to build an effective training program
Our Member Services team is here to guide you every step of the way. We make the process easy.
Step 1 - Consult: During your free training consultation, our helpful staff will discuss the current state of your training program, your improvement goals, and how NAED can help you meet your goals.
Step 2 - Recommend: Based on your consult, NAED will provide a customized recommendation for your company. This will include how you can best use the NAED Learning Center and will include the courses and curriculums that target the development needs of your employees.
Step 3 – Execute: The NAED staff will assist you in all aspects of launching and supporting your training program. We will provide technical support for your online university site, provide user and manager training, and offer online chat and help desk services for all your employees.
Step 4 – Evaluate: The NAED Learning Center offers a wide range of reports and tools which enable you to easily gauge employee progress. Based on this, you can identify new areas for development, returning you to Step 1 where the partnership continues in a cycle of ongoing improvements and success.
Looking for a one-stop solution for developing customized training? Then look no further than the NAED’s Training Toolkit. A well-trained workforce is the industry’s single-most important
advantage – and vital to doing business in today’s competitive
environment. The NAED, long a leading resource
for professional development and education, offers the toolkit to help
members build a training program that meets their individual needs.
Inside the toolkit, you’ll find:
- Easy Excel template: With just a little help, NAED creates your employee profiles in the NAED Learning Center
- PowerPoint template: Customize your training homepage
- Demos for training managers: Review courses and libraries
- Word template: Introduce your employees to your online university
- Quick Reference Guide: Helps your associates navigate the NAED Learning Center
- Personalized training recommendations based on our discussions
- Ongoing professional support from your NAED member services team
How do I begin?
When it comes to workforce development, no business should rely on a one-size-fits-all solution. Contact NAED Member Services at 888-791-2512 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a free training consultation today.