CEP Class of 2009: It’s Time to Recertify!
Three years ago, NAED recognized the achievements of 66 individuals who demonstrated their commitment to quality and competency by earning industry’s very first Certified Electrical Professional designation.
Now it’s time for that group to recertify.
CEP recertification ensures program integrity while promoting ongoing professional development. It’s required every three years, and those who earned their CEP designation in August 2009 can keep it by:
- Attending the informational webinar on August 1;
- Completing the recertification form before August 15;
- Providing documentation for 30 hours of professional development activities;
- Complying with the CEP Code of Ethics; and
- Submitting payment for the $150 processing fee.
Activities counting towards the 30 hours of continuing education include educational workshops, college or university courses, leadership activities and company training programs. Visit the CEP website for a detailed listing .
CEP is a leading professional designation for distributors, manufacturers and others serving the electrical distribution channel. Since the first its exam in 2009, the CEP program has certified nearly 450 individuals across 44 states, with 72 companies currently participating.
For more information, visit CEP online or contact NAED Member Services at 888-791-2512.