Don’t Miss Next Week’s Free Marketing Webinar
Register today for a free NAED webinar on June 20, exploring the channel’s marketing trends, tactics and metrics for calculating ROI.
Presented by Syracuse University marketing professor Sue Smith, this webinar will also provide a sneak peek of the highlights from the latest whitepaper commissioned by the NAED Education & Research Foundation’s Channel Advantage Partnership.
The “Maximize Your Marketing” research synthesized insight from more than 360 NAED distributors and manufacturers to deliver answers to anyone who’s ever asked:
- What do the best marketing distributors do better or differently from the rest?
- How does collaboration with manufacturing partners impact marketing success?
- How have the “new tools” of today supported, or detracted from, our traditional marketing practices?
- How do we measure the effectiveness of our marketing investment?
- How important is the electrical distributor’s brand, and how are those brands built?
This is the first of two webinars based on the research and will concentrate on marketing metrics, building brands, and collaborative marketing. Register today and stay tuned for more details on the next webinar, focusing on social media and marketing excellence, on July 24.