Get Ready for AdVenture!
Register today for the 2012 NAED AdVenture Marketing Conference, August 20-22, in Chicago and save $150! Early bird rates run out July 20.
The NAED AdVenture Conference is your chance to catch up on the latest marketing techniques while mingling with fellow marketers from the channel. Hear presentations and participate in discussions led by top thinkers in marketing, media, technology and more, including:
- Scott Klososky, technology and leadership author, who will present a keynote on practical technology tactics that drive measurable results;
- Donna Burnette, region practice leader, Speed of Trust Practice, FranklinCovey, who will offer keynote insights into fostering high-trust relationships;
- Ken Cain, vice president of marketing, Capital TriState, who will moderate a panel discussion on IT strategy and mobile technology;
- Tammy Livers, vice president of Electrical Sales, U.S. and Canada, Cooper Wiring Devices, who will explore mentoring and its role in bolstering the industry’s marketing ranks; and
- Sue Smith, Syracuse University professor, who will moderate discussion on strategies for using co-op marketing funds. Smith will also present findings from her “Maximize Marketing” research commissioned by the NAED Education & Research Foundation’s Channel Advantage Partnership.
In addition to keynotes, panel discussions and learning sessions, NAED has added the Marketing Vendor Showcase & Reception, giving attendees the opportunity to meet the AdVenture Committee’s preferred marketing partners. See the schedule for a complete list of partners and presenters. For more information, contact the NAED Conference Department at 888-791-2512.