Next Friday is Early Bird Deadline for 2012 IDEA e-Biz Forum
Don’t miss the chance to save on registration for the 14th annual IDEA E-Biz Forum, happening September 25-27 at the Omni Mandalay Hotel at Las Colinas in Dallas. The early bird deadline is July 13!
Themed “Reunite. Rethink. Recharge,” the event features a dynamic lineup of general and breakout sessions, including:
- An opening presentation by Erik Wahl, an internationally recognized graffiti artist, author and entrepreneur, who will discuss profitability through innovation using on-stage painting as a visual metaphor;
- “Drawing a Line of Sight from E-Biz to the Corner Office” Executive Panel, where senior industry executives will share how eBusiness initiatives impact bottom line results they see at the top;
- Best practices and lessons learned from IDEA users including Border States Electric, Cooper Industries, Mayer Electric Supply, McNaughton-McKay, Milbank Manufacturing and OSRAM SYLVANIA;
- Sessions on IDEA’s industry solutions, such as web storefront software (iCIMM2), text-to-EDI conversion service (iConex), the Data Management Platform (DMP), the Industry Data Warehouse (IDW) 3.0, and the Electrical Attribute Schema 3.0 including its alignment with Europe’s product classification model; and
- The Annual Tech Center, a trade show for attendees to receive personal consultations and demos from technology companies.
IDEA is the official technology service provider and e-commerce standards body for the electrical industry. See the agenda and register today.