ecoInsight Releases NAED Energy Audit Solution 2.1 for Motors and Drives
Nearly 1,100 sales and lighting professionals from more than 170 NAED members have already taken advantage of the NAED Energy Audit Solution powered by ecoInsight to boost their energy-efficient lighting proposals.
Now, they can use it to collect on-site data on motors and drives as well.
See how the newly launched Version 2.1 of the NAED Energy Audit Solution streamlines the audit process, capturing all the necessary data for accurate and thorough motors-and-drives efficiency proposals at these free, 30-minute webinars on:
- Tuesday, June 19 , 11:00 a.m. EST
- Tuesday, June 26, 1 p.m. EST
- Thursday, June 28, 11:00 a.m. EST
Phase 2 offers a full suite of tools to help users collect and analyze motors and drives data during on-site visits, including:
- Integrated multimedia capabilities for photo taking and markups. Users also can capture audio and text notes.
- Audit features for recording motor and drive information in the field, including customizable operating profiles and field-based drive upgrade recommendations.
- Enhanced functional usability based on user feedback.
Download this free app today. For more information, visit ecoInsight or NAED.