In order to be considered for Associate Member status, an applicant must:
- Operate principally within the electrical industry
- Provide a service or product that is considered appropriate and in the best interests of NAED and its distributor members
- Provide NAED distributor member references
- Be in business for at least one year prior to application
- Fit into one of the following categories:
- Manufacturer: A company which creates products from raw materials and sells primarily through electrical distributors.
- Value-Added Reseller: A company that does not manufacture products but is authorized by manufacturers to purchase and to sell new (unused or non-surplus) products primarily to distributors.
Download a full list of the Benefits of Belonging for Manufacturers and Suppliers
In June 2012, the NAED Manufacturer's Council surveyed a group of manufacturers to identify opportunities to develop mutually beneficial tools.
Click here to view the survey results.
Apply for Associate Member Status Today
Complete the application form below or call NAED Membership at (888) 791-2512.
Click here for an NAED Associate Member Application (PDF)