Although NAED is dedicated to serving electrical distribution, NAED also offers numerous benefits to the rest of the electrical industry. Furthermore, NAED is continually working with other industry associations to provide industry standards and create greater industry unity.
If Your Company Supports Distribution, NAED Welcomes You
NAED invites companies and organizations that support the distribution channel to become active in the organization. Allied Partners are invited to participate in NAED conferences, NAED committees, and other crucial NAED initiatives.
NAED Allied Partner Criteria:
In order to be considered for Allied Partner status, an applicant must:
- Operate principally within the electrical industry
- Provide a service or product that is considered appropriate and in the best interests of NAED and its distributor members
- Provide NAED distributor member references
- Be in business for at least one year prior to application
- Fit into one of the following categories:
- Technology Organization: A technology-based company which facilitates the existing channel of distribution (software providers, computer hardware providers, "dot.com" companies, etc.).
- Service Organization: A company which provides beneficial and supplementary services or products to NAED and a majority of its members, while not to the detriment of other members and which does not produce or sell a tangible electrical product or commodity for resale (trade publishers, credit collection agencies, researchers, credit reporting agencies, insurance firms, catalog services, financial management services, etc.).
Apply for Allied Partner Status Today
Complete the application form below or call NAED Membership at (888) 791-2512.
Click here for an NAED Allied Partner Application (PDF)