||Product Liability Exposure: Mitigating and Managing the Risks in Today's Global Market
Provides in-depth recommendations relative to the risks distributors face and actions they need to take to limit their product liability exposure.
Researcher's PowerPoint presentation on project background, methodology, and recommendations
The study reviews:
Product Liability Webinar Series
- product liability laws and statutes
- contractual provisions and insurance arrangements between manufacturers and distributors
- available insurance services and coverages for electrical wholesalers’ protection
- most common electrical products subjected to counterfeiting possibilities
- existing laws and proposed legislation to combat counterfeiters
- ways to mitigate liabilities and manage risk exposures
The full report can be downloaded from the NAED Learning Center. To obtain a hardcopy of the full report,
contact NAED Member Services by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 888-791-2512.
Research projects are generously funded by the NAED Education and Research Foundation's Channel Advantage Partnership.
Published in 2008.