Over the past 10 months, NAED has been migrating companies from the old learning center to a new, improved platform. With the end of the migration nearing, we are happy to announce that more than 150 companies have moved to the new platform since January.
“The new NAED LMS is a game changer!” said Amanda Staebler, learning & development coordinator with Van Meter Inc. “Our users love the ease of the passkey and having all their trainings in one convenient location. Also, as an administrator, I appreciate the fantastic service and partnership NAED provides, especially the assistance with all of the personal touches.”
The new Learning Center boasts several new features, making the user experience seamless from the moment they login. Features include
- No more license codes
- Easier catalog search options
- Customized university site with company name
- Intuitive navigation
- Additional report filtering options
- Reports automatically delivered at prescribed times to your email
- Widget driven functions
- Custom permissions depending upon user role (administrator, supervisor, learner)
- Enhanced catalog with 5-star course rating and feedback options
- Ability to assign multiple managers to one associate
We would like to thank all of the companies who helped make this a seamless process from beginning to end.
Access to the old learning center will shut off on October 31. Anyone that has not scheduled their company’s move to the new Learning Center and would like to be added to the wait list, can contact the NAED Member Services team