Annual Achievement Awards
The NAED Annual Achievement Awards recognize the companies and
individuals who have made significant contributions to the electrical
industry and NAED. The following awards are given out annually:
- Arthur W. Hooper Achievement Award—presented to an individual who has had an exceptional career in distribution that covers the span of many years.
- Distributor Distinguished Service Award—recognizes a distributor for
outstanding and dedicated service to NAED and the electrical
- Associate Service Award—given to an individual
associated with an electrical manufacturing firm, who has consistently
been active in promoting and supporting the tenets and goals of NAED.
- Industry Award of Merit—honors an associate company
that has been exceptionally active in promoting, supporting and/or
improving the electrical distribution channel.
Excellence in Training Awards
The Excellence in Training awards recognize companies that have been exceptionally active in the area of education and development.
- Distributor Excellence in Training Award—presented
to a company that has been exceptionally active in the area of training
and development in their company.
- Manufacturer Excellence in Training Award—recognizes an associate company that has been exceptionally active in
the area of training and development to improve the electrical
Women in Industry Trailblazer Award
This award recognizes a woman in the industry for outstanding and
dedicated service to NAED, its Women in Industry group, and the
electrical distribution industry.
Honorary Life Membership Nominations
This honor, open to
retiring distributor and manufacturer members, recognizes the
accomplishments that these members have made throughout their careers to
NAED and the electrical distribution channel. To make a nomination, please email Sheila Logan. The honoree must be retired from active participation.