The NAED PAR Survey provides the industry with critical financial benchmarks to evaluate your company’s performance in areas such as operations, sales, and expenses.
New this year is PAR+ Branch-Level Reporting. This exciting expansion of the original PAR survey is designed to benchmark operational and financial data at more granular geographic areas (where available). Participants in last year’s pilot program found the breakouts to be highly valuable as branch operations and expenses will be impacted by location, particularly over multiple states where costs and expenses can vary. While the current PAR report includes benchmarks for four U.S. regions, the PAR+ Branch-Level reporting can provide a deeper cut of operational data so your business can better evaluate performance by specific locations.
Distributors can start now! Complete the surveys at www.NAEDPARReport.com and see how your bottom line stacks up to other distributors.
Survey Interest Form:
For planning purposes, please answer the following questions regarding the 2022 PAR Survey.
1. Email Address
2. Please let us know your interest in participating in the PAR Survey in 2022 (yes, no, you'd like more information). Then check your inbox for a response from the NAED Member Engagement Team.
For 2023, in addition to receiving the complimentary Industry Overview for completing the survey, you also have four reporting bundles to choose from:
• Basic Bundle: Includes the Industry Overview PDF and access to an online portal for your individual Company’s Performance Report and additional tools to customize reporting results, see performance graphs, and build your own infographics
• Select Bundle: Basic Bundle plus your Company’s Executive Summary to quickly reference results
• Premium Bundle: Basic and Select Bundle, plus White Glove Service in which a member of the Industry Insights team will help you complete the survey via a 90-minute Zoom session. Sign up and Industry Insights will set it up for April 2023.
• NEW! Exclusive PAR+ Branch Level Bundle: Basic, Select, and Premium bundle option plus new, expanded geographic reporting to help your company have a better understanding of operational expenses by location (where available) and complimentary PAR Results Consult with NAED’s Mark McGready when the report is released (must complete brief supplemental survey to receive reporting).
Don’t forget! Companies that submit completed surveys by the April 24th deadline will receive preliminary results ahead of the final report’s publication via the online portal.
Participation is Simple
Survey questions are available via the secure web portal at www.NAEDPARReport.com. We know you're busy, so there are different ways to submit your responses:
• Online survey form via the portal
• Upload the completed PDF or Excel versions through the portal
• Email or fax or email your completed surveys to Industry Insights
• If you’re prepared to share your financials with Industry Insights, they can also complete the survey for you through the Exclusive PAR Package.
If you are a member of NAED, AD or IMARK, it is free to participate in both surveys. Survey participants will receive the comprehensive Industry Overview Reports at no cost.
Reporting bundles include a variety of options to best suit your needs as you evaluate your performance from 2022.
If you choose the Basic Bundle, you’ll receive an Individual Company Report (via the online reporting tool) for $499, or add the Executive Summary with a more personalized analysis with the Select Bundle for $699. The Premium Bundle includes these reports along with the White Glove Service for $849, while the new Exclusive PAR+ Plus is our most comprehensive offering if you choose to participate—costs start at $899 and are based on a company’s total sales volume. Please reach out to NAED’s Member Engagement Team for pricing.
For companies that DO NOT complete the survey, only PDFs of the Industry Report will be available in late June.
Who Administers this Survey?
Industry Insights is an independent third-party research provider who collects, analyzes, and compiles the NAED PAR Report. NAED will never see your individual financial data. Industry Insights has been serving trade and professional associations since 1980. They process more than 100,000 survey forms annually with the utmost concern for security and quality data collection. They guarantee your data will be held strictly confidential.
Surveys can be emailed to Scott Hackworth, CPA, Senior Vice President.
For questions about participating in the survey, contact NAED’s Member Engagement Team at email@example.com or visit https://www.naed.org/par.
The deadline to complete the survey is April 24, 2023.