INDUSTRY RESOURCES FOR NAED MEMBERS
NAED Learning Center
- Business Continuity Bundle: A new bundle of courses and videos from Skillsoft, "Business Continuity" features over 80 titles on leading and managing virtual teams, managing in a crisis, adapting to change, collaboration and managing risk. These courses are available for free until June 30, 2020.
- J.J. Keller E-Learning: Two courses are now offered, Creating a COVID-19 action plan for your workplace and COVID-19: what employees need to know. Available for free to members until April 30, 2020 in the NAED Learning Center.
Take the NAED COVID-19 Survey
To determine the ongoing effects of COVID-19 on the industry, NAED would like to ask you a few questions each week. By sharing your input, NAED can better assess the overall impact on sales, operations, and the workforce.
Your confidential responses will be aggregated and immediately available upon completion. You may return to the instant results as often as you like by visiting: https://ql.tc/m6zFCU
Letter to Lawmakers to Keep Electrical Distribution as "Essential"
The leading trade associations representing America’s electrical supply chain — including manufacturers, distributors, manufacturers reps and contractors — have united to ensure lawmakers at the state and local levels keep the power on for everyone as they make decisions related to the current COVID-19 health crisis.
COVID-19 Additional Resources
- AGC has partnered with Construct Connect for an interactive map that lists some project disruptions across the country
- 2020 State and Local Government Responses to COVID-19
- Distributor Action Planner: COVID-19- Indian River Consulting Blog
- Joint Statement Construction Letter-Pennsylvania
- NAHB Jobsite Map
- Google Spreadsheet: State & Local Construction Announcements
- IBHS - 5 Ways to Protect Your Building During a Temporary Closure
NAED COVID-19 Weekly Conference Update
In keeping with the recommendation of the CDC regarding mass gatherings, the 2020 National Meeting has been canceled. We are keeping a close on predicted outcomes for the summer and how it may impact our summer meetings. Our team is monitoring the situation regularly and gauging the potential risks. We’re also working closely with the event venues to ensure they are following guidance issued by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Industry News at Your Fingertips
Visit tEDmag.com for the latest industry news and event information. tED magazine is the voice of top electrical distributors in North America. Visit tED for news on how the pandemic is affecting the industry as well as further event information.
tED Magazine's DistributED podcast is a must listen. Scott Costa speaks with industry leaders and addresses these strange days.