ESCO Partnerships & the ED Industry
Partnerships with energy service companies (ESCOs) remain a favored recommendation for distributors to enter and maintain their stake in the energy market. This study describes the ESCO industry and identifies best practices for relationships, including how NAED members can best negotiate relationships with different types of ESCOs.
- Defined categories that capture the different ESCOs currently in operation
- Identify best practices for distributor/ESCO relationships
- Methods to negotiate relationships with the different types of ESCOs
- Outline critical measures to help ensure that working with an ESCO will prove profitable for distributors
- Overview of the key elements of ESCO building energy efficiency projects
Primary Subject Area: Energy & Sustainability
Audience: Electrical distributors and energy services companies.
Prepared by: Vermont Energy Investment
Member Price: Free
Non-member Price: $149.00