Surveys are due April 15, 2013
PAR provides members with an up-to-date picture of actual operations throughout the industry. Each year, industry statistics are compiled into a report from a confidential, financial performance survey administered by the Profit Planning Group - an independent third-party research provider. Participants have the option of receiving a personalized report comparing their operation with others of similar size and customer emphasis.
Participation is easy.
Download the survey, fill out the operational questions, attach a copy of your income statement and balance sheet, and send to Profit Planning Group
- Via fax to 303-444-9245
- By e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to download a help document that defines PAR terms seen in the report
PAR Report Ordering Options:
- PAR Highlights Report: (FREE to survey participants, $300 for non-participants) An industry-wide summary report profiling the financial and operational performance of NAED distributors.
- Personalized Performance Analysis Report and Profit Toolkit Online: ($300 for survey participants) Each participant who returns a completed PAR questionnaire may order a personalized PAR Profile analyzing their company. This report also compares the participant’s company to the industry and to others in similar sales classifications. Profit Planning Group sends these reports directly to the survey participants in order to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Profit Toolkit Online: An Excel-based application with the enhanced feature of enabling "what if" analysis using the participant’s data. This allows the distributor to evaluate the profit impact of various management strategies.
Do you still need another reason to participate? Click on the short video below to find out why Maureen Barsema, VP & CFO with B J Electric Supply, plans to participate this year:
Profit Planning Group specializes in a variety of financial improvement services. They have conducted numerous surveys similar to PAR with an unblemished confidentiality record. Profit Planning Group guarantees that your data will be held strictly confidential. To contact the Profit Planning Group, visit their website at www.profitplanninggroup.com
The following archived webinar is available for download from the NAED Learning Center:
- Triple Your Profit with PAR (originally broadcast on Feb 12, 2013) - Download Handout