As the business landscape continues to evolve, this new research study will explore the opportunity digital transformation holds for the industry by addressing the following questions:
- What is the significance of digitization to the electrical distribution industry?
- How can digital transformation provide a platform for growth and better serve customers?
- What does it mean to be a connected business?
- How does a company determine next steps and implement new developments?
Conducted by the research firm, Frost & Sullivan, “Building a Connected Business” will go beyond the “why” of digital transformation and provide the “how” with a roadmap for companies to consider in their strategies. This topic will be examined in the context of today’s business practices as well as what could be possible in the future (see the framework here). Anticipated deliverables include:
- A prioritization and implementation plan across a three (3) year horizon
- Case studies of best-in-class businesses from various industries