Building a Connected Business explores the opportunities digital transformation holds for the electrical distribution industry. Market trends may determine the “why” behind the emergence of the digital era, but “how” to respond is more complex as companies look to operate in both the analog and digital worlds.
Where does a company start? The Building A Connected Business report presents a business systems framework and timeline to help your company prioritize, plan, and implement various digital strategies over the next three years. Critical capabilities and technologies to optimize processes and power growth are also outlined. The full report includes:
- Executive Summary
- Market context and perspectives on digital transformation from across the industry
- Recommendations, strategic questions, and best practices
- Opportunity profiles that outline the key features, benefits, workforce needs, and cost implications for your digital strategies for every aspect of your business. Sections include:
- Revenue-generating opportunities
- Operations efficiencies and enhancements
- Information Technology
- Business steering to ensure implementation is on the right track and determine plans beyond the three-year horizon
This report, best suited for the President, C-Suite, and other leaders within Operations, Sales, Warehouse, and HR departments, can help NAED members better understand the concept of digital transformation and its impact on today’s business landscape.
To get an idea of the type of content the report provides, read the executive summary.
The full report, prepared by Frost & Sullivan, is not available on the e-store. Please contact Member Engagement to obtain your copy.
Member price is $549.* Non-member price is $6,999.*