TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The research provides details on common legal provisions, negotiation tactics, and ways to effectively work with legal counsel.
Phase 2 (2013) Research
Focuses on additional T&C such as the "Innocent Seller" and "Knock Out" rule concerns, complete with a state-by-state listing of laws, including the following highlights:
- Indemnification Provisions
- "Knock-out" rule and the "Fall-out" Rule
- Innocent Seller Concerns
- Warranties and Remedies
- Negotiation Tips
Phase 1 (2010) Research
Explores the more common troublesome provision and offers options for negotiating fair agreements, including the following highlights:
- Basics of Liability and Negligence
- Overview of the Uniform Commercial Code and the Basics of Contracts
- Battle of the Forms
- Pay When Paid/Pay If Paid
- Retention, Warranties and Extended Warranties
Contact our Member Engagement Team to receive this report.
Recommended Audience: Associates managing legal.
Phase 1 - 2010
Phase 2 - 2013
Phase 1 - Heinze Group, LLC
Phase 2 - Carmody MacDonald