2020 Value Added Services Benchmarking Report
Conducted every two years, survey results benchmark the value-added services that electrical distributors currently offer to their customers.
The findings reveal the significant number of services electrical distributors offer as well as the value they provide to their customers. These important benchmarks help NAED members evaluate where they are today and develop a possible roadmap in offering new services in the future. New this year are breakouts by sales volumes and results from previous surveys. You’ll also find:
- Services by category including financial, inventory management, and technology
- Approaches to pricing and how services are offered to customers
- Increase/decrease in revenue from previous year
- How services are marketed to customers
- Panel shop and modification shop
Thank you to the members of NAED who took the time to complete this survey. Your responses provide important insights to the industry’s practices and strategies.
[Members only; Non-members contact our Member Engagement team.]
Primary Subject Area: Sales, Operations, and Services
Audience: All NAED members
Prepared by: NAED
Member Price: $129.00
Non-member Price: $349.00